Te koop aangeboden Apple TV 3
Apple TV 3 – gebruikt
- Height: 0.9 inch (23 mm)
- Width: 3.9 inches (98 mm)
- Depth: 3.9 inches (98 mm)
- Weight: 0.6 pound1
In the Box
- Apple TV
- Apple Remote
- Power cord
- Apple single-core A5 chip
- Wi-Fi (802.11a, b, g, or n) wireless network (wireless video streaming requires 802.11a, g, or n) or 10/100BASE-T Ethernet network
- iTunes Store account for buying or renting movies and buying TV shows
- Netflix account for streaming Netflix content
- For streaming media from a Mac or PC: iTunes 10.6 or later; iTunes Store account for Home Sharing
- MLB.TV subscription required to watch live and archived games
- NBA.com League Pass Broadband subscription required to watch live and archived games
- NHL GameCenter Live subscription required to watch live and archived games
Ports and Interfaces
- Optical audio
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet
- Built-in IR receiver
- Micro-USB (for service and support)
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Bluetooth support for Apple Wireless Keyboard (requires Apple TV software version 5.2 or later)
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
- Storage temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)
- Built-in 6-watt universal power supply
- H.264 video up to 1080p, 30 frames per second, High or Main Profile level 4.0 or lower, Baseline profile level 3.0 or lower with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- HE-AAC (V1), AAC (16 to 320 Kbps), protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound pass-through
- JPEG, GIF, TIFF
- Compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI and capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50Hz,2 including popular models from these manufacturers: Hitachi, JVC, LG, Mitsubishi, NEC, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, Toshiba, Vizio, Westinghouse
Apple TV and the Environment
Apple takes a complete product life cycle approach to determining our environmental impact. Learn more
Apple TV is designed with the following features to reduce its environmental impact:
- Brominated flame retardant-free
- Meets ENERGY STAR 3.0 requirements for set-top boxes
Apple and the Environment
Learn more about Apple’s dedication to reducing the environmental impact of our products and process. Apple Product Environmental Reports detail the environmental attributes of our products.
Apple takes a holistic view of materials management and waste minimization. Learn more about how to recycle your Apple products.
iTunes Movies and TV Shows3
|HD Movie||1920 x 1080 (maximum)||Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound (not all titles)|
|SD Movie||720 x 480 anamorphic (maximum)||Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound (not all titles)|
|HD TV Show||1920 x 1080 (maximum)||Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound (not all titles)|
|SD TV Show||720 x 480 anamorphic (maximum)||Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound (not all titles)|
- Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable
The Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable lets you connect an Apple TV, Mac mini, or other HDMI device to an HDTV or A/V receiver. Both high-definition digital video and multichannel digital audio are delivered over this single cable for stunning picture and sound.
- Belkin 6′ Digital Toslink Optical Audio Cable with Line-Out Adapter
Belkin 6′ Digital Toslink Optical Audio Cable with Line-Out Adapter sends uncorrupted audio to any A/V receiver or device. It’s ideal for audiophiles who want to take full advantage of the digital output capability built into their Mac, A/V receiver, DVD player, satellite dish receiver, or cable box.
- AppleCare Protection Plan
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides service and support from the people who know your Apple TV best. For up to two years from the original purchase date of your Apple TV, you get direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning telephone technical support and repair coverage.
- Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
- Requires HDCP when playing protected content.
- A sustained 8-Mbit/s or faster Internet connection is recommended for viewing 1080p high-definition movies and TV shows, 6-Mbit/s or faster for viewing 720p content, and 2.5-Mbit/s or faster for standard-definition content. Internet connection speeds may vary depending on your ISP and other factors.
There are no reviews yet.